EidosMedia, a global media company, wanted to establish business continuity with highly available storage and the flexibility of the cloud, while maintaining the enterprise storage management capabilities of its on-premises infrastructure.
NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP data management software enables EidosMedia to manage its on-premises and cloud data from a single, centralized management console, while leveraging AWS for the flexibility of the cloud.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how NetApp and AWS provided EidosMedia with a seamless platform to support the organization’s critical business applications, enhance workload portability, and accelerate feature development and testing through improved DevOps processes.
Learn the following:
- How to create environments for dev/test and production in minutes
- How to simplify hybrid cloud data management
- How to implement and leverage cost reduction methodologies
Who Should Watch?
Storage Administrators, Cloud Architects, Head of Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center Managers, DBA Managers, Head of Cloud Solutions, CIOs, CTOs, VP of Infrastructure, High Performance Computing (HPC) Managers AWS
- AWS Speaker: Isaiah Weiner, Sr. Mgr., Solutions Architecture
- NetApp Speaker: Yaron Haimsohn, Cloud Solutions Architect
- Customer Speaker: Lorenzo D., Cloud Architect, EidosMedia