SaaS Applications in the Cloud: Cut Costs and Increase Agility as You Scale
- Worried about growing costs as your SaaS application’s storage usage scales?
- Want to run automated, non-disruptive, and low-cost test/dev environments to support continuous cycles and fast TTM?
- Looking for tools to support integrated methodologies for automation, orchestration and repeatability in your rapidly growing business?
Join us for the live webinar "SaaS Applications in the Cloud" taking place on February 27th. Find out about the benefits of using NetApp® cloud solutions and learn how other businesses have leveraged NetApp technology to build and enhance their SaaS application environment.
With NetApp, growing SaaS applications in the cloud can:
- Reduce costs with NetApp storage efficiency features: thin provisioning, data compression, deduplication, and data tiering.
- Enhance and accelerate dev/test processes with data cloning technology.
- Enable DevOps tools to help manage, monitor, automate and orchestrate processes and best practices across the organization.
- Guarantee data protection for the production environments with highly-available storage, disaster recovery, and snapshots for instant point-in-time recovery.
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EST
Can't make it? Sign up anyway.
We will e-mail you the full recording after the event.