Databases are often a critical component of enterprise operations and, with additional specific challenges and requirements. Hosting your own database in the cloud requires an extra level of performance and protection guarantees.
Typical questions you need to ask when using
database in the cloud:
- Can I guarantee high performance, high throughput, high reliability as well as high durability?
- Can I support all databases: SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.?
- How do I guarantee business continuity, with zero downtime and no data loss?
- How do I comply with data security and data protection at all levels?
- How can I reduce data footprint and costs while scaling?
- How do I keep agile, automated dev/test environments for continuous release cycles and fast TTM?
- Is it possible to “lift & shift” my database applications and sync hybrid environments?