A DR site protects enterprise data from any negative event (natural disaster, cyber-attacks, data corruption, etc.) and is needed for compliance with data protection regulations.
Typical questions you need to ask when looking for a Disaster Recovery solution:
- Can I establish a cost-effective secondary copy and still provide adequate protection?
- How can I ensure minimal data footprint and data replication costs?
- Can I manage seamless failover and failback processes?
- How can I test the DR environment?
- How do I include long-term data copies to comply with regulations?
Get started now with