When establishing a Disaster Recovery solution, you should evaluate whether you can:
- Establish a cost effective secondary copy and still provide adequate protection
- Ensure minimal bandwidth requirements
- Manage automatic failover and quick and efficient failback processes
- Easily manage and test the DR environment
- Include long-term data copies in order to comply with regulations
Whether you are running in the cloud, on-premises, a hybrid or multicloud environment, you need to protect your data. NetApp’s technology and innovation were built over the last 25 years specifically to provide you with an advanced platform for secondary copies and disaster recovery.